The Financial Aid and Scholarships office will be operating remotely through January 31st, 2022.
FATV provides short videos to answer basic Financial Aid questions 24/7Need to Provide Documents? Submit them ASAP to Avoid Delays.
Our verification help page will guide youUCLA Undergraduate Scholarship Application is now open!
New and continuing students are encouraged to apply at: ucla.academicworks.comAre you expecting an outside scholarship?
Need to know where to send your outside scholarship check? Scholarship checks from outside organizations can be mailed directly to the Payment Solutions and Compliance Office. For contact information visit the Contact Us section of our website by clicking here.Enroll in Bruin Direct
BruinDirect is a fast, secure process to deposit financial aid refunds directly to a student's bank account. Enroll today! After financial aid is disbursed to cover charges such as tuition, UCSHIP, etc, remaining funds are deposited to the student’s designated bank account
Current News and Happenings
- FAFSA and Dream Act Application open now: if you will need financial aid assistance for 2022/2023 academic year, please complete an application as soon as possible and before March 2, 2022 priority filing deadline.
- Emergency Grants: We can no longer accept HEERF Emergency Grant appeals because all of the available HEERF funding has been spent. To review appeal options, please take a look at the appeals page of our website.
- Projected Income Appeals: Students and families managing a significant income reduction in 2021 compared to the 2019 income reported on your financial aid application may be eligible to file a 2021-22 Projected Year Income Petition. There are separate appeal forms for parents of dependent students as well as students (and spouses) that have lost income since 2019. Students can explore appeal options by contacting our office.
- UCLA Campus Medical Care Assistance Fund (CMCAF) can provide up to $3,000 to eligible students to help them pay their out of pocket medical expenses. You must be currently enrolled in UC SHIP. You can find more information and an application for the program at: https://www.studenthealth.ucla.edu/insurance/medical-assistance-fund
- Third-Party Access: Students can authorize third-party access to their financial aid information to family members via MyUCLA under "Settings"