Interested in Attending Summer Session at UCLA? Estimate your Financial Aid Award on MyUCLA. The Estimated Summer Financial Aid Calculator is available to students who plan to enroll in UCLA Summer Sessions.Take a Look at our FATV Portal for Fast Answers
FATV provides short videos to answer basic Financial Aid questions 24/7Need to Provide Documents? Submit them ASAP to Avoid Delays.
Our verification help page will guide youUCLA Undergraduate Scholarship Application is now open!
New and continuing students are encouraged to apply at: ucla.academicworks.comAre you expecting an outside scholarship?
Need to know where to send your outside scholarship check? Scholarship checks from outside organizations can be mailed directly to the Payment Solutions and Compliance Office. For contact information visit the Contact Us section of our website by clicking here.Enroll in Bruin Direct
BruinDirect is a fast, secure process to deposit financial aid refunds directly to a student's bank account. Enroll today! After financial aid is disbursed to cover charges such as tuition, UCSHIP, etc, remaining funds are deposited to the student’s designated bank account
Current News and Happenings
- HEERF 2 emergency grants ranging from $300-$2000 will start refunding this week to undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with exceptional need who have been enrolled full-time spring 2021 term at UCLA. Notices of eligibility will be sent via email. Please review HEERF FAQs for more information.
- Students who did not receive a HEERF2 Grant notification and have funding needs related to the pandemic may submit the HEERF Grant Appeal Form for grant consideration.
- Students who are attending Summer courses and have funding needs related to the pandemic may submit the 2021 Summer HEERF Grant Appeal Form for grant consideration.
- Required Cares Act reporting information can be accessed on our Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Reporting page.
- If you are enrolled in summer sessions and need financial assistance, please complete a summer aid application on MyUCLA>Finances and Jobs
- Projected Income Appeals: If your or your family’s income is expected to decrease in 2021 due to job loss and your Expected family Contribution is higher than $0, you can appeal. Appeal forms are accessible under Forms and Publications on our website.
- Students can authorize third-party access to their financial aid information via MyUCLA under "Settings"